We reserve time in our daily schedules for emergency patients. Call us know and provide us as much detail as possible about the condition or event and we will work together!
- For a knocked-out tooth (or a baby tooth), always keep it moist.
- If possible, place the tooth in a tooth preservation product (look for the ADA seal of approval), cup full of saliva, or milk. Then come to our office right away!
- For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the tooth with warm water to clean the area. Put some cold packs on the face to keep any swelling down but be careful to not cause skin damage if the ice compress is too cold.
- If you bit your tongue or lip, clean the area with some water and apply a cold pack to help with swelling.
- Common situations where we can help:
- Accident slip or fall
- Cracked or chipped tooth
- Pain that is strong and bothersome
- Any swelling in the mouth that seems abnormal.